Liquid Sculpey Multi-Pack – Glam Metallics
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in Sculpey Tools™ Silicone Oven-Safe Molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners! This multi-pack allows you to try three colors!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To color – mix with alcohol-based inks
- To thin – add Sculpey® Clay Softener until desired consistency is reached.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Trace or draw on a piece of glass to make window clings.
- Excellent leveling properties which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
- Three 30ml bottles – Rose Gold, Bronze and Peacock Pearl
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 – 30 minutes.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on the Oven Safe Work Mat, wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.