Liquid Sculpey white 29ml
Liquid polymer clay is a versatile product that can be used in bakeable silicone molds, to embellish clay, used as grout, image transfers, window clings and so much more! So simple to use it is perfect for beginners!
- Twist cap for precise flow control – open completely to fill mold. Open half way for other detail work.
- Gently stir before using.
- Strong and flexible after baking making it perfect for home décor, jewelry, scrapbooking and beyond.
- To thicken – pour into a cup and let sit out overnight
- Add items such as glitter, spices, dried flowers and metal pieces to add interest to your creations before baking!
- Excellent leveling properties, which allow it to be baked in sheets and poured into jewelry findings.
- Bake at 275 °F (130 °C) for 15 – 30 minutes.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE.
- DO NOT EXCEED THE ABOVE TEMPERATURE OR RECOMMENDED BAKING TIME.
Please make sure your work area is covered and you are not working on an unprotected surface. We recommend working on our Pink Oven Safe Work Mat (find it in the tools page) , wax paper, metal baking sheet, or disposable foil. Uncured clay may damage unprotected furniture or finished surfaces. Be sure to cover your crafting area appropriately.
Tip for using Clear Liquid Sculpey in molds – Bake the mold filled with Clear Liquid Sculpey at 250 °F for 30 minutes. Remove mold from oven, and once the pieces are cool, remove from mold. Then rebake the pieces on an oven safe baking surface at 325 °F for 20 minutes to make the pieces extremely clear.